Afghanistan Agility/PWC/GCC Army CID* Army Criminal Investigation Command* Blackwater/Xe Burn Pits Cheryl Harris Chromium-6 Commission on Wartime Contracting David Isenberg* DCAA* DLA* DoD* DoDIG* DoJ* DoS* DynCorp* DynCorp CIVPOL* Electrocutions/Shocks Employee Issues-KBR False Claims Act Fluor* GAO Halliburton Hexavalent Chromium Holidays* Human Trafficking Indiana National Guard Iraq Jamie Leigh Jones KBR LAWSUITS Lawsuits Against KBR LOGCAP LOGCAP IV Oregon National Guard Pentagon Personal POGO Qarmat Ali Rape Reports & Investigations SIGIR Sodium Dichromate U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ)
There were a whole lot of “I don’t knows” going on yesterday July 30, 2008. The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform conducted a hearing on “Deficient Electrical Systems at U.S. Facilities In Iraq”. The following people testified before the committee.
- U.S. Senator Bob Casey, (D-PA)
- Gordon S. Heddell, Acting Inspector General, U.S. Department of Defense
- Don Horstman, Deputy Inspector General for Policy and Oversight, U.S. Department of Defense
- Charlie E. Williams, Jr., Director, Defense Contract Management Agency
- Keith Ernst, Former Director, Defense Contract Management Agency
- Jeffrey P. Parsons, Executive Director, Army Contracting Command, U.S. Army
- Tom Bruni, Theater Engineering and Construction Manager, KBR, Inc.
I spent most of last night watching the Hearing video and going over the supporting documents. All I can say is…..what the hell??? There is so much material I can’t possibly put it all my my website. Do yourself a favor and go to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform website and if you do nothing more…..download the video… and watch it. You will be rewarded for your patience when at the end of the video…Tom Bruni, Theater Engineering and Construction Manager for KBR, Inc. blames the Army. I hope I didn’t ruin the movie for you. Click HERE for video. (I have to find a new video link this one no longer works) Read the remainder of this entry »