KBR Loses Kuwait To DynCorp
How does this affect current KBR employees in Kuwait?
Will the wages change?
I can only hope DynCorp is committed to a higher level of safety and quality. And it won’t take much to treat their employees better than KBR.
I understand that Afghanistan is the next to transition to LOGCAP IV. I will keep you updated as I learn more. Email me and tell me what you know.
Here is a great article James Risen of the NY Times wrote earlier this year.
Other Related Posts From Ms Sparky
- Suspended, indicted defense contractor Agility loses Kuwait warehouse to fire
- Blackwater/Xe loses $1 Billion contract award after Dyncorp protests
- Has Dyncorp cut Agility loose in Afghanistan and Kuwait? YES!
- KBR, Dyncorp, Fluor and the LOGCAP IV transisition?
- KBR Loses Afghanistan to Fluor & Dyncorp